- Doraville adds four more car lot to the GM development
- Dekalb gives the green light to Doraville public housing project
- Doraville GM developer sells out for 20 million!
- Doraville: Rats abandoning the sinking ship?
- Doraville Mayor puts Two Million Gal beer bottling plant in the middle of a neighborhood
- Doraville Mayor puts Two Million Gal beer bottling plant in the middle of a neighborhood on
- Illegal Nightclub operates with the help of the Doraville police !!!!! on
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Jesse Norman at Buford highway is collapsing as the 1500 foot metal pipe that runs in front of the Quick trip on Buford and Jesse Norman continues to cave. The pictures follow the pipe from the quick trip across the … Continue reading
Doravilleonline news has learned from Dekalb and Gdot officials that 1500 ft of storm water pipes from the QT on Buford highway to the stream located behind the metro bank building have collapsed in multiple locations. Buford highway, Jesse Norman … Continue reading
The picture is a 2004 water color presentation of a townhouse project presented to neighborhood groups. The development was described as a group of high quality $335,000 fee simple brick townhouses facing Chestnut road. The background shows water and the … Continue reading