- Doraville adds four more car lot to the GM development
- Dekalb gives the green light to Doraville public housing project
- Doraville GM developer sells out for 20 million!
- Doraville: Rats abandoning the sinking ship?
- Doraville Mayor puts Two Million Gal beer bottling plant in the middle of a neighborhood
- Doraville Mayor puts Two Million Gal beer bottling plant in the middle of a neighborhood on
- Illegal Nightclub operates with the help of the Doraville police !!!!! on
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The former GM car manufacturing plant in Doraville becomes more of retail car lot and body repair facility every day. The city’s mayor and council held public meetings and made it very clear to the owners of the Falcons and … Continue reading
TAD passed Dekalb County Public housing may be a form of housing tenure in which the property is owned by a government authority. Euphemisms such as affordable housing , work force housing, non market rate housing are used in an … Continue reading
The former GM Doraville assembly plant site has been sold by the Intergral group, who had purchased the site from GM. The Intergral holding company, Doraville Sixty, sold the remaining 120 acre parcel for 20 million after paying 50 million … Continue reading